Below I posted the project that I need completed.
1. Add more fields to the “products” table, and use the old & new fields from the “products” table to change the layout/format of the “[url removed, login to view]” page (I want it to look more professional/organized).
2. I will also need the search function to include the new fields added in the “products” table to be included in any searches.
3. Update the import/export script that I have to include the new product fields that were added to the “products” table.
4. Include the option to be able to sort the product listings by “bestsellers” in the product listings header.
5. Allow the ability to enter “T.B.A.” in the date field if I don’t know what the date is going to be.
6. I need a better way to automate the management of my New Releases, Specials, and Pre-Orders section for each category.
a. I was thinking of using the date field to sort the products into New Releases and Pre-Orders. For Specials have a separate field in the products database called “specials” where I can either write a percent discount (ex. 5%) or a price discount (ex. $5.00). And this will recalculate the price and sort the products under the Specials section for each category.
7. Inlcued the category name somewhere on the "product_info.php", "products_new.php", "best_sellers.php", and the "product_listings.php" pages.
8. Make a more professional looking layout on the page that shows when there are no products under the main category and it shows the categories on the main page.
Thank you, and Happy Bidding!!