1) I would like to make an OpenCart website for a firearms dealer / manufacturer. The logo will be provided. The site should be a custom design, with an easy to use back-end for posting/managing products, such as firearms, various package options and accessories sold by the dealer. Other sporting and hunting accessories which we do not carry will be sold via integration of amazon API and payment through our cart, status of orders from amazon visible to admin and general order status and tracking visible to end user.
2) We need to integrate payments via 2checkout as well as PayPal on our site. A certain procedure, such as buying a firearm, must include a checklist before adding them to the cart, and certain restrictions can be placed based on states and zip codes, which we can enter manually which we will not ship and item to. We can place a message to call a certain number if this is the case to continue with order.
3) Integration of Kayako Fusion with a SINGLE lo-gin for the site and Kayako Fusion help desk. Fully optimizing this for our site so we can offer live chat and all its features. Kayako Fusion will be provided.
4) The user should have the ability to lo-gin and manage/review their orders and print receipts, and administrator/moderators can be setup to edit / modify / review orders and set the status, which is visible to the end user. Ability to create user and administrator/moderator accounts, and send pre-formatted user account emails upon account creation & change in account status, password recovery, etc... (end to end user management)
5) extension module to allow the following:
1. Customers the ability see past tickets and current tickets from within their customer account interface in OpenCart
2. Admins the ability to search tickets via a searchbox on top menu bar of opencart admin. Also separate searchbox on top menu bar to look up opencart orders. Could be one searchbox for both items with results showing both kayako and opencart orders.
3. Customer info including opencart orders and kayako tickets viewable in admin interface.
4. Button in search results (item 2) defined as JUST SHIPPED. This will close the kayako order ticket and mark the opencart order as shipped.
VERY IMPORTANT: This extension can be a vqmod or module but must not do any modification to core scripts.
Please send a examples of your work with OpenCart / Kayako.
Please do not bid if you do not have experience in this type of work, I will not be hiring an amateur with no feedback and no work experience.
Also require user email authentication for account creation.
I know know its not possible to redirect user after amazon checkout back to my site. -- but it is possible to make a custom redirect page when user will click on checkout. But after payment through amazon, there can be call back and an extension we can use mentioned below;
Amazon Payment Module for OpenCart
Copyright: Mahesh karekar
Software Distributor: Mayoo.com
This sofware has to be purchased from distributor.
Not to be hosted or distributed without authorization from distributor.
This product has been tested with opencart v22.214.171.124
Hosted on Shared hosting with ssl enabled checkout
DEMO URL: http://www.mayoo.com/
* OpenCart v126.96.36.199
* SSL enabled checkout
1. Backup current installation of opencart
2. Database script install
Please run the amazon_db_script.sql using phpadmin
3. Module Files
Copy all files provided under respective opencart folder
1. Create a seller account with amazon payments
2. Log to amazon sellercentral (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html)
3. locate and note the Access key (Integration --> accesskey)
4. locate and note the secret key (Integration --> accesskey -> show)
5. locate the merchant id (Top tab settings --> checkout pipline settings -> your merchant id)
6. Log on to opencart administration (http://yoursite.com/admin)
7. Navigate to Extension -> payments -> Install amazon module
8. Click Edit to ediit amazon payment module settings
9. Set the Order Status: Processing
10. Set the Geo Zone: All Zones
11. Set Status : Enabled
12. Sort Order : 1
13. Access key : Your amazon access key (see 3)
14. Secret key : Your amazon secret key (see 4)
15. Service url (Sandbox) : https://payments-sandbox.amazon.com
(production) : https://payments.amazon.com
16. Merchant ID: Your amazon merchant id (see 5)
Setting Up the Callback:
You need to setup the callback at amazon so that when payments
are successful they notify your website by calling the callback url.
To setup call back
1. Log to amazon sellercentral account
2. Navigate to the setting tab
3 Select checkout pipline settings
4. Set Successful Payment Return URL-> https://Yourdomain/index.php?route=payment/amazon/callback
5 Set Cancel Payment Return URL--> http://Yourdomain/dev/index.php?route=common/home
6 Set shopping cart security --> enabled
The extension does the following:
Amazon Payments OpenCart Module Version 2.0
Checkout using Amazon Payments (Amazon Account) :
This module will allow you to Provide amazon payments as payment option to your Shoppers.
Shoppers can now use there amazon account to make payments using this module
with Open Cart.
User is provided with and additional payment option called "Amazon Payments" on checkout
Amazon payments button is clicked by user after shipping is calculate.
User logs on using amazon account reviews the cart and shipping and pays using his amazon account.
On Successful checkout the order and amazon order id is recorded and visible to user in accounts history.
Please backup your software before installing the module.
Tested against SSL enabled Opencart V 1.5.X with real time shipping quotes.
Sold with no warranty.
Supported Opencart Version: 1.5.X
This site can be made with either OpenCart or Magento, we can discuss what is better, as long as long as you deliver the features and mentioned functionality the project demands.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $1664 for this job
We have gone through your requirement and would happy to share that Project is very much in line with our technical strength and ability. Please check PMB for more details.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
I understand your requirements and can assure that I will be able to design & develop the website with Opencart as advised. Look forward to an opportunity to work on this project. Sincerely Vijay Krishna