1) I would like to make an OpenCart website for a firearms dealer / manufacturer. The logo will be provided. The site should be a custom design, with an easy to use back-end for posting/managing products, such as firearms, various package options and accessories sold by the dealer. Other sporting and hunting accessories which we do not carry will be sold via integration of amazon API and payment through our cart, status of orders from amazon visible to admin and general order status and tracking visible to end user.
2) We need to integrate payments via 2checkout as well as PayPal on our site. A certain procedure, such as buying a firearm, must include a checklist before adding them to the cart, and certain restrictions can be placed based on states and zip codes, which we can enter manually which we will not ship and item to. We can place a message to call a certain number if this is the case to continue with order.
3) Integration of Kayako Fusion with a SINGLE lo-gin for the site and Kayako Fusion help desk. Fully optimizing this for our site so we can offer live chat and all its features. Kayako Fusion will be provided.
4) The user should have the ability to lo-gin and manage/review their orders and print receipts, and administrator/moderators can be setup to edit / modify / review orders and set the status, which is visible to the end user. Ability to create user and administrator/moderator accounts, and send pre-formatted user account emails upon account creation & change in account status, password recovery, etc... (end to end user management)
5) extension module to allow the following:
1. Customers the ability see past tickets and current tickets from within their customer account interface in OpenCart
2. Admins the ability to search tickets via a searchbox on top menu bar of opencart admin. Also separate searchbox on top menu bar to look up opencart orders. Could be one searchbox for both items with results showing both kayako and opencart orders.
3. Customer info including opencart orders and kayako tickets viewable in admin interface.
4. Button in search results (item 2) defined as JUST SHIPPED. This will close the kayako order ticket and mark the opencart order as shipped.
VERY IMPORTANT: This extension can be a vqmod or module but must not do any modification to core scripts.
Please send a examples of your work with OpenCart / Kayako.
Please do not bid if you do not have experience in this type of work, I will not be hiring an amateur with no feedback and no work experience.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1664 for dette job
We have gone through your requirement and would happy to share that Project is very much in line with our technical strength and ability. Please check PMB for more details.
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
I understand your requirements and can assure that I will be able to design & develop the website with Opencart as advised. Look forward to an opportunity to work on this project. Sincerely Vijay Krishna