I currently need a online inventory system. Here are the specifics.
Needs to have a good graphics layout and front-end.
Part 1 - Create Inventory: Need a way to add new inventory to the system.
- Add New or pull up existing owner
- Needs to be able to take handheld scanner input for numbers from items - Each item has different item #
- Ability to set which days are available for checkout. Monday-Sunday
- Ability to mark returned when they have been sent back to original client/owner.
Here is how it works for a rental:
Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday - these do not get returned.
Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday - are a single item that gets returned on the last day of use - ex. If they rent Thursday Only - return Thurs night, if they rent Friday-Saturday - they pickup Fri morning and returned Sat night.
Part 2 - Checkout Process: Collect Renters' info and assign inventory
- Need to collect - Name, Address, 2 phones, Drivers License number
- Need to assign items based on availability - ex. Can not assign a item to a Fri-Sat order if it is only available on Friday.
- Needs to print a confirmation page for us and copy for customer. Need signature and time and date stamps on page.
Part 3 - Check-in Process: Scan/key back into inventory and print receipt.
- Scan/Key items back in to inventory - this could be really integrated if we could just scan/key items and it would make all back in and automatically pull up the receipt for the Renter.
- Print return receipt for Renter
- Mark Renter as returned
- Print a packing slip for owner if item is to be returned. - see "return items" report
Part 3 - Reports
- Availability report - Current items in inventory and days available.
- Return Items - Need to print a return item packing slip - ex. We buy 3 items from company XYZ for Thursday and Friday. We need to get a packing slip for the company with item numbers. Need to be able to mark them as returned.
- Outstanding Items - Need a report to see what items have NOT been returned. Include customer name and phones.
This is basically the overview of the flow. Right now I would like to use keying in the item numbers, unless a scanner can be used.
Looking for a very nice corporate application. Must look professional. Must be completed fairly quickly.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1183 for this job
Dear Client, We are professional web development company. We assure you best quality professional inventory management website with unlimited design revisions & functional supports. Please check PM for details. Thanks
Hi We have company and we think I can do this job.I have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,megento ,CAKEPHP [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you can look my some development project Mere