I am looking for a developer and designer to work on the development of a client 's Web site. The customer has just purchased a business in the United Kingdom and would like a new site built for them. The old site was part of a group company Web site and the new owners want to relaunch the business with a new brand. The outline brief is as follows:
The owners want the site redesigned and programmed to provide them with a CMS so that they can update their own content, replace photos as they see fit and also so that customers can book services on-line integrating in real time with their off-line reservation system (which I can provide details of).
I will be able to provide a more complete brief outlining the areas of the site that the client needs the CMS for and also an example Web site for a business from the same industry that they like the look of.
Please advise if you are interested in this project how would charge for this work and how long it would take?
I am looking to work with a regular partner for this and other projects, so would like to see the following general information to help me make my partner selection:
1. Information about you and your organisation, including location, number of people, contact details, address, email, telephone numbers, Web site
2. Details of programming and design skills and credentials
3. Evidence of your English language skills (if we are to work as virtual teams, then English language skills must be excellent in order to avoid project confusion, mishap and delay)
4. Details of your project management tools (this is imperative as I need to be able to track projects effectively)
5. Details of site testing and issues management system/process
6. Details of contractual arrangements and project process (I.e. the process for creating a contract of work between us and the process for starting the project, responsibilities during the project and finally, documentation for CMS and other documentation and final project handover)
7. Examples of previous work I.e. Web site addresses (however, please advise if you are showing a Web site address, what you did on each project, the amount of project hours it took and the price you charged)
8. Information about any Web site hosting services you are able to provide
9. Details regarding site analytics system, set up and handover
10. Payment terms
I need to be in a position to return to the client with a complete proposal by Friday 18th Feb, so would like to have selected a partner for this project by Wednesday 16th in order to give me time to write the proposal. On the completion of this initial project, there will be further and similar projects that I will be able to deliver.