National High Five Project website job description
National High Five Project is a non-profit organization centered around the holiday National High Five Day. The nonprofit will be a service organization that uses this and other holidays to raise money for scholarships. The major vehicle for fund-raising will be a website.
All content and copy will be provided, but the contractor will be in charge of all graphic design. The domain has already been purchased and there is an existing website that can be scratched for the new one. If necessary, we can upgrade storage and bandwidth, or even change hosting accounts to a preferred service.
- professional-looking design
- streamlined mechanism for receiving donations via several payment options.
- online entry of short snippets of text tied to each donation
- live streaming webcam of NH5D events, with minute-by-minute updates of sponsor names and graphics below. Automated integration of donations with this sponsor display would be nice, but the list of sponsors and their time blocks could also be entered manually if necessary.
- integration and links to iTunes for preview and purchase of audio and video files
- "auction / raffle" capabilities
32 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2431 for dette job
We have an extensive experience in website/online software’s development and we are interested in this project. Please check your PMB for more details.
I am interested for this project, My Portfolio is : http://www.cyrusholiday.info I am a Web Expert come Web Coder with more than 12 year. I have worked as Web Design & concept Consultant.
We are interested to work with you. We have necessary experience for this project. We have highly experienced team for this project. Please check INBOX for more details.