Implementation of a robust Moodle solution that would accomodate multiple clients. Clients will be various companies. I.e "Company A", "Company B", "Company C" and so on...... independent from one another - each company can register to have a virtual system. The virtual system for company A should have the ability to allow multiple tutors (within respective company) setup a lecture and administer their users. Same goes for "Company B", "Company C" and so on......
Briefly is the requirement below. But someone with excellent knowledge of Moodle would be highly beneficial to give more advice on much appropriate and robust solution.
- Ability for Overall administrator to control disk space for each company. i.e Quotas for company.
- Aability for each company to customize their home page.
- Moodle should be installed separately from data storage. So if moodle server is affected, data should still be on data store on separate drive.
Other features required are:
- Discussion Forum
- Organisation i.e calendar, profile
- Course Contents
- File Manager i.e shared repo and home drive.
- Search Engine
Detailed requirement is attached.