I have a website for social networking for sport fan and looking for process review of the membership registration
([url removed, login to view]). This is what I need to be done:
REVIEW ON REGISTRATION PROCESS
I need the registration process to be reviewed because in my opinion the current registration process may cause the
* Lose of potential membership due to earlier option to allowed potential member to login as a guest.
* The need to be verify as age over 14 years old (I believe this only applicable if I run an adult website).
* Can the process of membership activation be shorten e.g. register on site and confirm email activation.
WHAT I EXPECT TO BE DONE AT THE END OF THIS PROJECT
* A lean process of registration and fast
* A further suggestion on how to improve the registration process (The site are currently at beta stage)
* A plus if you can suggest me how to improve the whole process
WHAT POSSIBLE REQUIREMENT THAT MAY HELP YOU TO FINISH THE JOB
* Get yourself familiarize with the registration process (go through the registration process)
* Keep tap what process that can be discard and added
* Please take note the time required to finish the whole process
HOW I CHOOSE THE WINNING BIDDER
Winner will be choosen based on the following criteria:
* Demonstrate a well understanding of the registration process and what required need to do (Please leave ONE
significant point for me to show that your understand the registration process)
* I not interested to work with a company ONLY individual should bid. You should have a good track record and
portfolio. MOST IMPORTANT stick to the time frame.
I would like to treat this project as an opener for future working relationship with the winning bidder. There is
no budget range stated because I want the best possible choice. Sometime a good work should follow with the best
rate. But please be reasonable in quoted bid. In advance, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those
bidder for this project. Thank you for your interest.
It seem that from the bid that I received, I didn't make myself clear. I want the bidder to familiarize themself with the registration process first, then evaluate the process and finally suggest improvement to the process. I am not asking potential bidder to bid for remake/redo/build from scratch existing site. It's process improvement.
So from now on forward, new bidder need to state their initial username email address they used to get themself familiarize with the registration process (e.g abc at yahoo.com, initial username would be abc.).
Again I would like to reitterate the posibilites for long term job if I am satisfied with this job. Thank you.