Need a programmer to handle full building and backend of a shopping portal i'm designing. I will provide design elements and photoshop PSD files ONLY. Programmer will need to build the whole site and put everything together including full programming and functionalities.
- E-commerce portal of branded goods and products to be sold online only.
- This site is for members only, the webmaster will send out invitations to invite members to join via email and sms. There will be 2 tiers/levels of membership. The 1st/top level will get notification of a limited number of exclusive products on sale one hour before 2nd level members.
- 2nd level members can upgrade to 1st level membership for a fee.
- Members can then invite their friends to join. One can only join by invitation through email. A code will be generated in each email, allowing a potential member to click and accept the invitation.
- When new products are in, an sms and email will be sent out to members to logon and purchase online (usually limited units only).
- Will need a rewards system for members to accumalate points and claim freebies.
That's the 90% of what I need - remaining 10% will need to give and take along the way.
See attached for approved design of landing page.