I have a megneto website . and I 'm getting dissappointed by magento cms
so I decide to move our website to joomla or something else platform..
I have a all the product uploaded on there .. so I was thinkg to move contents side only .. and most of the work will be copy an paste. / bulild structure ... and I will change the contents pages 1 by 1
Moving ecommerce side is haven't decide yet. I will need to hear from you about all the options.
incase we move all the site to joomla.. then .. i will need competitable funcitons from there
incade we don't move ecommerce site from magento.
1. client database sharing will be required , so it's look like a 1 website.
2. couple of extention will be need to install on magento side ( most of them for left widget organizing, menu options.)
for joomla site .
we will need most of current page and design theme but
1. you will need to make a menu structure properly to move the site.
2. you will need to make some banner design. few of them
3. you should know about joomla funtions so you can educate us , how to change the layout.
After this prject go well, I can make maintenance jobs for next few month..
thank you for your time..