We are looking for a modification of the Magento Module Enhanced Admin Product Grid.
The grid needs to get a custom layout.
As the Enhanced Admin Product Grid brings some configurable attributes into the overview, we would like to have the following attributes in the following order of appearance of the coloumns.
1) The standard checkbox for multiple product selection
2) The Status (active/ inactive)
3) Article last updated-date (with asc/dsc sort option, like all atrributes have)
4) A custom attribute called „stock_indicator“ This has already been created, it just needs to be put in the grid. Maybe we can display an icon instead of the attribute name? e.g. indicator says: „In Stock“ and a green indicator-icon appears in the column
5) Delivery Time
6) The thumbnail image and its original size in pixels
7) number of Gallery Images
11) A custom attribute called new_used, already created
12) A custom attribute called Condition, already created
13) Quantity in stock
14) A checkbox to flag the article (e.g. for counting the stock). It just needs to be editable from the grid, and autosaved in the DB when selected/ unselected
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $99 for dette job
We have a team of experts that can handle every area of your business plan. That's why we work hard to provide the best services. Your success is our success!