We are looking for a magento specialist or a small magento team to assist us building a custom magento solution, where a large amount of vendors can offer their products for sale.
We have a detailed specification ready, it will however not be posted here, but some of the key features will be:
- Each vendor must be able to create their own store on the website (same principle as ebay stores).
- Access hierarchy defines who has which rights and admin can on individual level control it.
- Payments are done via the Pesapal payment gateway, as it supports all the local requirements. They have a magento plugin built, which is freely available from the website, however we have not tested it.
- Extensive and customizable product filters on general level and on shop level (same as ebay again).
- We have looked at the QikDropShipper module to provide most of the required functions. It is not a requirement that it is used, if another better multistore solution can be recommended.
- We can choose to modify an existing design template or we can provide a PSD design, based on your preference. There will certainly be a need for many small nice-to-have design features, mouse-over menus etc.
- Product display with multiple zoomable images, and options for color choices / product customization.
- A system for a 3rd party to easily adjust design elements on each vendors shop.
- Definition of how to import / export long product lists.
General requirements to bid on this project:
- We do not want to micromanage the coding. You are the specialist, so you have to take technical decisions and reason with us. When you face challenges, you have the ability and enjoy to troubleshoot them.
- You are good with google and have a good overview of the available magento plugins for different purposes.
We are not interested in coding a solution from scratch, that is why we choose magento – it has plugins for many of the functions required by the specification. However, should a need be idenfitied for a custom plugin, you are also able to code it.
- You have your quality procedures in place, and you are able to tell us about them when asked. Custom usability and responsiveness towards mobile platforms is something you enjoy implementing.
- You are flexible and you will give this project your highest priority throughout the development in order to fastest possible achieve the milestones we together define.
- Weekly progress reports will be delivered to us – format to be agreed upon. A project management system shall be used – we have experience with Trello, but are willing to adapt to your preferred system, if you already have procedures in place.
We have a server available, where the development shall be done. It must be ensured, that the solution can easily be transferred to the final environment and domain.
- You are knowledgable about SEO and consider it when implementing page templates.
- In short, we are looking for someone able to help us making the best decisions for the project, and at the same time, you are able to code the project, and communicate clearly with us.
- When you bid, please demonstrate your interest in the project and ask questions for relevant information you need in order to give a firm quotation.
- Payment will be upon acceptance of each milestone. Test and validation will be required for key parts of the project.
We need someone who can put in at least 35h / week, starting from 27th of January (can be divided over more people).
What we offer:
- A big project with estimated 300 coding hours in it, it means you have a secure income for a period provided the task is delivered in satisfactory quality.
- After the first phase, where the magento site is up and running, we have four more phases planned. After those four phases, there will be a large marketing task as well. In short: If you perform on the first phase and thereby help the business succeed, there will be a solid job for a few years.
61 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3418 på dette job
Dear Friend,Let's Start, Can do your work impressively,Kindly review our profile and successful projects here : http://www.freelancer.com/u/TeamMagento.html , Thanks,