User completes and submits request form (no admin approval needed) and is taken to a page from where they can download files.
• the page the form resides on would need to be editable by admin
• the details from the form, and the date the form is submitted, are stored in a database, viewable online and downloadable by admin
• the system would need to remember who has completed the form so a return user does not need to complete the form again to access the files
• completion of a captcha is required prior to submission of the form.
o We would need to be able to duplicate this system for multiple use
o The system would reside on our website, which is Drupal based
o We would want the request and download pages to have a standard webpage (no preset header image, navigation items and two column layout). We would need to be able to add images, text, and tables to the form and download pages.
o The system’ will reside on our website and part of our domain…unless you have another suggestion.
o It would be nice to know what files are being downloaded.
See [url removed, login to view] for an example – if you go through the process to download one of their pdfs, there is a box field on the form that instructs the site to remember your information.
BUT done in Drupal.
* Will not award project without proposal*
* Delivery time is important*
37 freelancers are bidding on average $1229 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks