I need a Joomla! website to let multiple translators to translate online and let the administrator to know their performance. The main functionality is as follows:
***** Let translator (logged-in user) to:
1. View available translation jobs that are assigned to the translator (or a group of translators).
2. Click on a job to view a list with pagination of segments (also called translation units or sentences) that must be translated and edited.
3. Choose a segment to translate or edit (if the segment is translated). There are some requirements for this step:
a) When a segment is selected for translating, other translators cannot select it (possible using checkin() and checkout() functions).
b) Comparing the translating segment with the segments in a table (called translation memory) that was defined for the translation job, and display the sentences with the matching rate > 75% (or a defined variable for the matching rate).
c) Comparing the terms of the translating segment with the terms in a term table (called termbase), and display the terms with the matching rate > 75% (or a defined variable for the matching rate).
d) Optional--Creating the feature like IntelliSence to make autosuggestion when typing (Please offer separate cost for this feature).
4. Submit the translated text into database.
5. Submit new terms and discuss with other translators.
6. View his/her performance (the word count translated or money earned).
***** Let administrator (back-end) to:
1. Upload file for translation (DOC or XML saved from DOC, HTML, TXT, etc.), then segment the contents into translation units (segments or sentences). Then, insert the texts into database segment by segment.
2. Submit translation memory and termbase for the job.
3. Assign the job to translators or a group of translators.
4. View the job progress report.
5. Download the result by using a template file.