Here is Description
We need Job Portal to be Designed
These are Basic Requirements
System should use PHP, MYSQL, AJAX and Jquery if needed
1 Three login routines -
Job Seeker login
Super admin login
1 User registration
2 Profile management
3 Job search algorithm
4 Job suggestion
5 Resume writing services
1 Employer registration
2 Profile management
3 Seeker Search algorithm
4 Job seeker suggestions
5 Ad application
2 Advertisement records
3 Resume records
4 Payments records
1 Job Listing
2 Top employees
Payment Gateway Integration
Paypal Google Check Out
(Others Payment Systems are Welcome)
We are Looking for Ready joomla based or Some other CMS or PHP Based Job Portal
or Someone to Develop it a per Requirements Listed Above
Budget is Tight Below $250 for ready Web Site
and Below $350 for Development of Web Site
We will assign Annual Maintenance To Selected Provider so There will more to earn later on
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT TERMS: (Ready Made Website)
1. For Ready Website I will need Demo on Your Server.
2. Host it and Give Us all Three Kind of Logins to test it.
3. Then we will assign you Project and Put 50% Mile Stone/Escrow.
4. Then You Will Migrate The Portal on Our Server.
5. We will test it and Release first 50% Milestone and Put rest 50% on Milestone.
6. 30 Days to Check All details and analyze the System
7. If any Bugs or Loopholes found You will have to Fix it.
8. Once All Approved we will RELEASE LAST MILESTONE.
9. We will need absolutely NO BRANDING in Any of Modules or Routine.
10. Selected Provider Will be Assigned for AMC with Proposed Price after Completion and it should cover
Bug tracking & Bug fixing
Three Routines or Modules on Demand (Then You can charge per Module/Routines For Additional Requirements)
We are Looking for Long Term Relationship for this Job Portal
Will Prefer Employers who have good Track Record and Have Done Projects Like this
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $297 for dette job
we have a team of 18 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similiar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB.