The project details are as follows:
• Need a web site that allows for multiple, different logins (each area secure) for contractors to come and post their invoicing information for the main company they are contracting for (i.e. me). They will be tracking their hours by job number, available from the website.
• There are several static fields specific to each contractor (i.e. hourly rate; see below), and several fields they will need to input info into.
• Once their invoice has been completed, they can view and print a copy for their records, and the information is available from the main database for the administrator.
• The administrator can generate a company invoice based on dates for various company clients, having the final invoice “editable” to change numbers for additional costs, etc.
• The final invoice is then also printable for the administrator
• An administration page for user access, updating static fields (i.e. job number and hourly rate), printing final invoices, and building reports as needed
• Needs to be built in PHP with a MySQL database to run on an Apache webserver
• Will be hosted on clients website with clients DB
• The ability to build reports from data collected (i.e. monthly hours per contractor, total hours on a job/contractor, total hours spent on the job, and several others (to be determined))
• The data must also be exportable for use within the accounting application (Simply Accounting V8)
Currenlty only need pricing on the first phase of this project.
Currenly only need a price on Phase 1. Demo of operation will be required in advance of payment
59 freelancers are bidding on average $1825 for this job
We can have this done for you in time - we have something similar developed allready but we will do this for you from [url removed, login to view] Marius.
oceanus is a software development and services firm from bangalore [url removed, login to view] have finished 5 projects for a renowned winery in [url removed, login to view] at oceanus have already woked on similar kind of application which u have out Mere