We had been planning to use Flash for the solution below, but need to find an alternative with up to 300 DPI output and up to A4 canvas size. Please advise if this is not possible with HTML5.
Please provide examples of similar work with your bid.
Specification for Flash System to Combine Images
The following system is for combining a logo with a number of QR codes and exporting the result. See attached example.
Customers will be able to upload a logo and decide where QR codes will be placed. The system will then produce lots of images of the logo and QR codes. The QR code in each image will be unique.
The system should be designed to display all the contols and working area on a standard monitor (1024X768).
Specification - Process
The following process will achieve the results shown in the introduction.
1. Customer chooses from the following canvas sizes (mm)
• 70 x 28
• 84 x 55
• 80 × 123 (A6 with 13mm border)
• 123 × 185 (A5 with 13mm border)
• 185 × 272 (A4 with 13mm border)
• User defined size in mm, inches, pixcels
2. Customer uploads a background image on the canvas. JPEG, PNG.
3. Customer slides, rotates and resizes the background image. When the image is resized, the customer will be able to choose to prevent distortion of the image, for example hold down shift key.
4. Customer clicks a button which places a picture of a QR code on top of the background. The image can slide and be rotated but when the image is resized, the customer must NOT be able to distort the QR code. The QR code must always be square.
5. Customer clicks a button with starts the following process:
5.1. Customer chooses the number of unique codes to be printed over the logo.
5.2. Customer chooses output file format: JPEG, PNG, PDF.
5.3. System imports a PNG of a QR code from the php database being created by our main developer.
5.4. System places the imported QR code in the position chosen by the Customer in step 4.
5.5. The background and imported QR Code are stored as a single image, with the format chosen in 5.2. The image should be 300 DPI
5.6. The system repeats the process from 5.3 with a new QR code
5.7. When 5.3 – 5.6 has been repeated for the number of codes requested by the Customer in 5.1, all the codes stored in 5.5 are exported as a ZIP. Please advise on the maximum size of ZIP that we should allow. If the size of the ZIP gets too big, then a number of ZIP files should be created.
6. At any point in the above process, the customer should be able to store their work as a template.
7. A Customer should be able to re-use any of their templates in a later session.
In addition to controls for the process above, please include:
• Horizontal and vertical drawing guides which the Customer can drag over all layers to help line up the two images. These will be like the guides in PowerPoint > View > Grid and Guides > Display drawing guides on screen.
• A choice of rulers on the edge of the working area in mm or inches.
Look and feel
• Our main developer will provide guidelines for the appearance (colours, fonts, line weights, etc.) of the system.
• A logo 445px high x 175px wide will be provided. Please place and size as you feel appropriate.
Working with our main developer
The system will be part of a php/mysql service that is being developed separately. You will be put in touch with them when the project starts.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £542 for dette job
have the ability to do this type of work as i have an experience in this type of projects and having a team of 3 members having heavy skills in software field