Health Beyond Hype is a health oriented company specializing in the sale and distribution of high quality nutraceuticals. Our mission is to provide the health conscious individual with the resources needed and required to prevent disease and maximize human performance. We are here to raise awareness about the health and wellness industry and emphasize the importance of personal responsibility.
The Health Beyond Hype website started as a Joomla! site in order to build an easily maintainable website and visitor searchable research library. Zen Cart was added as our shopping cart for our retail business. Currently we have a very poor integration of Zen Cart into the Joomla site, and Joomla renders very poorly in Firefox. [url removed, login to view] opens onto the Joomla site and [url removed, login to view] opens the Zen Cart site. What we would like to accomplish is:
1. Have the Zen Cart home page be the home page for www.healthbeyondhype.com.
2. Incorporate the Joomla! Research Library into the Zen Cart site. Please let us know if this is a good way to do this, or if we should incorporate the cart into the Joomla! site.
3. Change the look and feel of the Research Library to match that of the Zen Cart shopping cart
4. Add a user controllable feature to the Zen Cart product listing pages that will allow the user to change the view from the standard view now being used to a text view that will show all products in the category on a single page. This text view should also include price, add to cart button, and more information button.
5. We are using PayPal IPN for our payment gateway. We don’t like the verbiage on the checkout page Payment Method box and would like it changed to something other than PayPal IPN. Perhaps PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or if you think it would be better to use the Zen Cart credit card module in conjunction with the Zen Cart Paypal IPN module let us know.
We recognize that there may be better ways of doing what we are trying to do. Therefore if after looking at our site you feel that there maybe a better way to accomplish our goals with the understanding that at this point that keeping control of costs is very important we would be interested in hearing what you would propose.