We are looking for professional web developers as we are interested in building a [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] like website.
#1 We would like to be able to use a demo of the website so that we may check the functionality prior to purchasing. Must have admin panel/CMS & ready website which you have done before to let us take a look first
#2 You must have the know-how to create a daily deal/group buying website.
Experience in this area of design is preferred.
#3 The website needs to be secure & protect private user data. No copyright laws/ intellectual property rights should be broken.
#4 Any generic messages sent will not be considered, have a read of the project well & message me your detailed previous work & how you are going to go about making this better than the rest.
Simple Process Flow:
Users receive an email; visit the site to buy the deal, the deal becomes valid once a certain number of deals are bought. Once the deal is valid, users’ credit cards or Paypal are charged & users receive an email with a personalized printable voucher or coupon code (for online retailers). Development of this project must be fast & I require developers who already have done similar group buying website projects.
Details on Features Needed:
2) Recent Deals Page (admin can select which past deals to showcase publicly.
3) “How the website works” & a “FAQ” Page
4) An order confirmation page & checkout page which requires personal information & billing details, whichever comes first
5) SEO friendly, design of website to be clean, not cluttered look, unique & professional
6) Backend must be user-friendly and allows multiple logins
7) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order & discount rate.
8) Categorize deals by area/location/categories
9) Option to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or email.
10) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info
11) Sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought)
12) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image & “fine print” – i.e. rules & regulations of the deal
13) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
14) Ability to track & display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal & whether or not it “tipped”)
15) Gift voucher facility - generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
16) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
17) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
18) Social media features into every product eg. facebook button etc and automate the site’s facebook & twitter feeds
19) Allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook & twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too)
20) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
21) Facilitate secure payment option with Paypal & direct credit card transactions for future integration, i.e. Enets, Google Checkout, Alipay, etc.
22) Money saved & groupons sold
There are a few more additional features not included here due to space constraints but it will be send to you once you are shortlisted for the project. After reading the additional requirements, you can still revise your bid. However, the cost is also another important factor for considering you.
All content will be provided. Please apply only if you have experience doing such a website before & are efficient, time is of the essence.
Please send me a personal message with your portfolio, lead time & initial quote.
Thanks for your interest!
34 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1426 på dette job
ALL DEMO ARE GET STUCK WHEN U ADD MORE THAN 5O DEAL . I OFFER U FRESH CODE AND ALL THE DOCUMENTATION AND PROFESSIONAL TESTING AFTER COMPLETION OF PROJECT..CHECK PM HOW WE WILL DO THIS.