This would be a website with a Google maps interface on which you could identify where there's street art and upload a picture of it. You could create a profile and take ownership of the art, this way artists could have portfolios (this feature would be good, but it not required). There would also be a simple voting for each pictures feature similar to the like/don't like system used on many video sites.
Ideally, anyone could upload new art pictures and have the ability to describe them and identify where they took the picture. I would also like it if there would be a comments feature on the "more info" page for each pieces of art.
I attached some pictures of what I think would be nice clean page design. This design can obviously be tweaked if you think it can be improved. However, the site needs to be very simple and easy to use. It is intended for tourists visiting new cities or citizens wanting to explore next area of their city.
Here is what I ask from the winning bidder:
- A clean front page with a custom Google Maps API that allows users to upload, identify and locate picture. The pictures on the front page gmap must have the ability to link to a "more info" page.
- A template for the "more info" page. Every picture uploaded on the site will have a "more info" page.
- A blank blog and about page (I will fill it out)
- The ability for me (admin) to moderate all uploaded data
- The ability for me to translate the site in other languages
If you're a good graphic designer, I might be interested getting a cleaner logo.