1. Authorizing the users for adding/editing/deleting the data.
i. There will be different types of users for managing the Painting gallery.
ii. The following will be different roles of users.
Administrator ? Customers
1. Administrator – User having all the rights for performing operations like add Painting details, edit Painting details, delete Painting details.
2. Customer – User who can search Painting details based on certain criteria.
iii. All the user specific information will be stored in Database.
2. Creating individuals (Add data into gallery), Update/Delete the data in the web gallery.
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS
• First page must contain login for administrators and search for end users.
 List all the alter pieces (images)
 List all the painters, on click display the altarpieces of particular painter and again on click display the altarpiece.
 List all the altarpieces with one field.
 List all the altarpieces with many fields (two or more people in image).
 Search with certain criteria like giving the option to user with the chance of selecting the person at top or bottom or left or right and so on and displaying certain altarpiece.
 Wild card search.