We are looking for professional web developers as we are interested in building a [url removed, login to view] like website. Would like the website to have all the functionality of [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] Would like to be able to use a demo of the website so that we may check the functionality prior to purchasing. Users receive an email; visit the site to buy the deal, the deal becomes valid once a certain number of deals are bought. Once the deal is on, users’ credit cards are charged and users receive an email with a personalized printable voucher or coupon code (for online retailers). The site should be easily adaptable to outside designers. Development of this project must be fast and require developers who already have done similar group buying websites projects.
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
2) Categorize deals by city
3) Options to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or per email’s list & Be able to login to the website from Facebook Account
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info 5) Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought) 6) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules & regulations of the deal
7) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
8)Ability to track & display deal progress 9) Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
10) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
11) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
12) Ability to automate the site’s facebook & twitter feeds
13) Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook & twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too) 14) The deal doesn’t tip: no charge on your credit card, you get an email telling you the deal didn’t tip &.
15) Once deal is done: Print the voucher, bring to the business & enjoy OR enter the custom code into the business’s website
16) Must have admin panel/CMS and ready website which you have done before to let us take a look
17) Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
18) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
19) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
20) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
21) Discussion board for users, forums
22) About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
23) User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
24) Affiliates & referrals capabilities
25) Gift cards 26) ability to integrate google maps 27) ability to login using facebook
28) money saved and items sold
29) Build a system every similar to [url removed, login to view] where if the customer refers 3 of their friends through a unique link that is generated after each sale then they recieve the total amount accredited to their website account to use on other future offers
There will also be a unlimited 1 year support on coding.
The upkeep maintenance fees needs to be low
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Any generic messages sent will not be considered, have a read of the project well and message me your detailed previous work and how you are going to go about making this better than the rest.
Make sure it's going to be built in a way that i can get around simple errors and use it effectively from remote locations.
You will offer 24/7 support should something go wrong.