Find, customize and implement new framework template for a Wordpress price comparison site within insurance.
Today the site is a small site with 10 pages and the price comparison is done in static tables. The current site structure and content will remain unchanged.
Instead of the current table plugin creating the static price comparison tables a new database driven dynamic price comparison table (with input from a form) must be integrated with the template.
- Flat design: Make a fast, uncomplicated and clutter-free site
- Responsive design
- No flash if possible
- Not a design with sliders at the top
- Top photo must be able to change on webpage-level
- Template must have “blog-pages” without the top photo
Examples of desirable designs:
[url removed, login to view]
The closer the template will get to this design the better. I like the simplistic style, the dominance of the photo, the clear division of content with different back ground colors.
[url removed, login to view]
Another example of a desired flat design. The topmenu within the photo is very nice. A little simpler and “to-the-point” than shopify.
Graphics, Photos & Colors
- Graphics like the geek matt icon could be used (not required):[url removed, login to view]
- Photos will be provided by you
- Photos from a 3rd party can be paid separately by us (not part of your quote)
- A green color and the color palate of shopify could be used as inspiration since there is no existing color palate or style guide that the new site must conform.
Implementation of form & price comparison table
A input form shall be implemented in the top photo – like the example here: [url removed, login to view] (like the idea that the calendar pops up immediately when you start to fill in the date)
You will design, code, style and implement the form in the wordpress site. The specifications for the form is:
- 1 form
- Interactive: The input fields must be able to change according to the input
- Must be easily implemented in the wordpress site
The tables will be populated with data from both the form and the database. An example of how the table could look like is found here: [url removed, login to view]
You will design, code, style and implement the form in the wordpress site.
Framework could be Genesis framework at Studiopress or Woo Themes. But the choice of framework is up to you.
- Best practice implement as wordpress-template – must work in future updates of wordpress
- Form and table must be coded, styled and integrated in the site
- W3C validated and SEO friendly code
- Ideas for design must be agreed and approved before implementation to make the design process fast and effective
Please send me your quote, if you find the job interesting.
50 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4404 på dette job
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.