Annulleret

FOOTBALL LEAGUE WEBSITE CMS ONLY

Hi there we are looking for someone to build us a cms football league website

it will need to be in cms only so wordpress or joomla.

it must have

team fixtures,

team photos,

league table,

forum,

personal messaging system for registered users and players.

player profile

team profile

team stats

player stats

basically everything you would see on a football team website but this is for multiple teams

it must also have room for sponsorship banners and ads.

i would like someone who has built one of theses before or someone who has lots of experiance in wordpress or joomla and can custom code and provide previous sites they have designed budget is $150 dollers.

Færdigheder: HTML, Joomla, PHP, Web Design, WordPress

Se mere: cms football league, football league website cms, cms wordpress football, football league cms, football team wordpress cms, website design table code, website code in wordpress, EXPERIANCE, design sponsorship, custom website banners, football wordpress cms, wordpress football cms, cms league joomla, league football teams players cms, cms football, website cms, theses, sponsorship, profile stats, league, football, football team, football players, football design, fixtures

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 63 bedømmelser ) Aylesbury, United Kingdom

Projekt-ID: #971157

18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $165 for dette job

vietcodepro

Hello, I am very interested your project. Please check your inbox for more details, thanks.

$250 USD in 3 dage
(571 bedømmelser)
8.3
codersam

Hi, We wish to express our genuine interest and expertise to be associated in executing your esteemed project. We are customer-specific service oriented company has got a Professional and creative team. We have read th Mere

$199 USD in 7 dage
(139 bedømmelser)
7.3
soniamit

Lets Starts .......... Regards soNia

$200 USD in 3 dage
(290 bedømmelser)
7.0
mihha

Greetings! Please check your Pm for explanation of my bid and expertise. Thank you in advance!

$150 USD in 5 dage
(104 bedømmelser)
6.8
z115corporation

I can help you!

$250 USD in 7 dage
(94 bedømmelser)
6.3
uniqueitworld

Thanks for project .. please check pm

$180 USD in 20 dage
(32 bedømmelser)
5.1
LucrativeSs

please your pmb

$150 USD in 7 dage
(7 bedømmelser)
4.3
WDPMadhan

=== check PMB for details ====

$100 USD in 5 dage
(9 bedømmelser)
3.7
basetech

please see my pmb thanks

$100 USD in 5 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
2.5
tsuchi

Hello I am very much interested to work with you. Please check your PMB. Thanks- SUCHI

$100 USD in 7 dage
(4 bedømmelser)
1.9
webpixeltech

Hello, Please check PMB.

$140 USD in 7 dage
(2 bedømmelser)
3.0
dhananjay23

Please check PM

$230 USD in 12 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
1.2
sachinmajithia

I Have great experiennce in joomla custmized templates, components and modules. I have made many good projects so please check profle for more details and give me chance to complete this project

$140 USD in 5 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
atomitservicesm

Kindheartedly check your Private Message Box for more information and our portfolio.

$150 USD in 4 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
chidastudio

I can do it, please check PM!

$200 USD in 5 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
aniwebdesigns

Hi This is Bhagwant here. We are AniWeb Designs Pvt Ltd was established in 2009. Thanks for the opportunity to bid on your project. We are very much interested to work with your team, Payment will not come in Mere

$170 USD in 10 dage
(1 bedømmelse)
0.0
saurabhmishra07

I am having around 4 years experience of working as a web developer and having a great exposure of website designing and Development in PHP, MySQL and Open Source Technologies like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress etc. I beli Mere

$200 USD in 8 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
ahmedeltokhy

I can Start on The Project Now

$150 USD in 7 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
morfix

When the job begin, you can pay 20% and when it's over you pay the other 80%. When i receive the percentage, i start the project. And when i show you the final project, and everything is done you pay the rest.

$150 USD in 5 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
interactsolution

Hello Sir, We have better experience to build this type of football website. Let the expert handle it for you please read our PMB I think your need will be meet.

$150 USD in 7 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0