Mardi Gras Site -[url removed, login to view]
1) Change old theme from “Journey Through the French Quarter” to “Basin Street Blues” throughout the entire site - multiple locations
2) Change old dates to "Feb. 9, 2013" for Mardi Gras Ball - multiple locations
3) Change old dates to Feb. 7, 2013 for Krewe Party. - multiple locations
4) Remove old photos from site and replace with photos... more photos to come.
5) Dinner menu - Put this text - “The 2013 Dinner menu will be our best Mardi Gras Ball menu yet! Hold on to your taste buds and save room for dessert! The menu will be announced soon!" - We will update this text as soon as menu is announced.
6) Change Call Amy Demonbreun to Call Laura Robertson - include email for her (supplied later)
7) Sponsors = Remove logos for everyone but BBE, Pinnacle. Add Avenue Bank, Dixie Medical Inc., Affinion Group (jpgs provided)
8) On Buy Tickets Page - Change logo to 2013 logo.
9) Update Royal Court Guidelines (Under Nominate King or Queen, there is a link that says “here”.... - Link new PDF.
10) Under Nominate King and Queen at bottom, replace contact with Courtney Williams,
11) Delete Kings and Queens from 2012 and replace 2/ new nominees - (I don't have list today but will be coming)
12) Change View Nominees button to “View and Vote Nominees”
13) Enlarge menu buttons so they are on 2 lines and more evenly distributed. Make this look nice. I don't like how one of the buttons is actually on two lines.
14) Make sure bidding works. Bidding updates votes totals right away
15) On Feb. 9, 2013, make it so people that visit website will be able to see the nominees but not be able to see who’s winning after 6pm (Central time). They can continue bidding for 90 more minutes but bidding cuts off at 7:30pm. Because of what happened last year (they were set to AM instead of PM due to confusion over "military time"and went off too early), would you do this by going in at exactly 6:00pm (Central Standard Time) and then 7:30pm (CST) and turning these off? I just can't risk the same mistake as last year. It cost us thousands of dollars in fundraising that day!
16) Last year, auto email receipt for buying tickets lists Krewe Party tickets as purchased when they have not been. Can you make sure the auto email works properly this year?
17) [url removed, login to view] is the donate button... make sure it is working and live.
18) Turn on all buttons to work once everything is ready to go and its been approved.
19) She would like for the Nominees, when nominated on Nominate King & Queen, to show up displayed along with total contributed amount on View Nominees Page. Functionality is already set up from last year. Its just going to be an issue of going back in and resetting up the functionality for 2013.
20) Clear admin page of previous years' information and wipe fresh. This should involve clearing out table/database that the current nominees are being stored in. As far as Mardi Gras system, it should be pretty straight forward. Code is commented to help. Database(s) are accessible via hosting (with phpMyAdmin). To "reset" the mardi gras system for this year, you have to clear out certain tables with old info -- nominees, bids, etc. So like last year, erase all data including Details of Donation made and Details of Tickets sold.
21) Media and Corporate Sponsorship - Create links to new pages that are “fillable forms” where media and corporate sponsors can fill out the information (see file provided with this information) and email it to . Both pages must be created from scratch and answer all questions listed on the sponsorship files.
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $165 på dette job
HELLO SIR, I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE PROJECT POST AND KEEN TO PROVIDE SERVICES ON THIS. PLEASE PROVIDE US DETAILS IN PM SO I CAN START THE WORK ASAP. THANKS!
Hello, We offer high quality work at most affordable rates. I must say you have reached the right person and the right team. This is an easy job for us. Please see PMB for our expert samples and details.