I have a WordPress website that uses the Warwick theme ([url removed, login to view]).
However I am having several problems with the theme that I would like to have fixed (these are some but may not necessarily be all).
1. Visual Composer won't let me add any elements
2. Featured images won't appear on website, even though they were uploaded to posts successfully.
3. Once a post is published (or draft is saved), it won't allow you to edit anything (including changing post date and switching from Visual mode to Text Edit mode)
4. When I go to select to change color of menu, it won't allow me to select a color.
5. When editing post, won't let you add tags.
6. cant add icon next to menu item
7. cant add footer or sidebar
After contacting WPBakery, here is response they said: There is an inbuilt version of visual composer present in your theme which is overriding the standalone plugin version and hence causing the issue. You will have to get rid of the inbuilt version. I would advise you to do so with the help of theme author, otherwise you might loose the extra elements added by him. Once this is done, you can install the standalone plugin and it will work fine.