We have a near complete Group-Buy (Groupon like) website that just needs the final touches in order to be able to launch our business in the Cambodian market. We will officially be the first serious Cambodian E-commerce business. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, our previous Web Developer isn't able to top it off. All the functions that are related to a Group-Buy website are already installed. We need someone who is able to help us with some errors we have when testing the website and all the functions. Please read some of the complications we need help with:
- Facebook login doest not work
- Integration of PayPal and Wing (Wing is a payment system specially designed for Cambodia, a simple API needs to be created)
- The Reward Points System: It displays the points that a customer is able to earn of the 'Original' price instead of the 'Deal' price (the price the customers pays) on the website
- Some simple word changes in the Khmer section of our website (Khmer=Cambodian language)
- 'Gift a Friend function' does not work as supposed
- We have a 'Last Minute' tab on our website where we would like to display deals that only have 48 hours left until the deal will be closed. This is not working yet
- Problems with our 'Customized Deal Option'. When choosing a Customized Option we can't see which one the customer has chosen in the Magento Admin Panel. It is also not communicated in the E-mail to the customers after purchasing the product.
- When a coupon/ voucher is redeemed/validated, the merchant as well as the admin are not able to see a list with which coupons/ voucher are redeemed/validated and which are not
- Our customers are not able to purchase more quantities. The maximum quantity is currently 1. We would like the change this to unlimited.
- (Automatic) E-mail content and design. We have the content and design templates ready. It just needs to be changed.
The remainder problems are related to some display errors and functions that are not working as supposed. We will provide you with more detailed information when you feel interested in working with us.
As you can see, most problems will probably be easy and some require some more work. We are not IT specialists, so we need your help. We add high value in working closely together and to establish a fruitful business relationship. When delivering excellent work we will definitely work with you on a on-going basis. I think this project can be a very interesting addition to your portfolio due to the fact that we will be Cambodia's first E-commerce business.
Please contact me directly if you envision a mutually satisfying collaboration regarding this project and feel free to place a realistic price proposal.
Please visit our website at www.idealreward.com