Only apply this if you can code WELL in Wordpress. My website is heavily customized and it is not basic theme. YOU WILL NEED GOOD CODING SKILLS. Payment will only be released once all points are completed. There will not be Here is what I need for my website:
Link: [url removed, login to view]
1. Submit Event page layout adjustment.
- Arrange the submit form and add custom "Event Type" field as shown. Also add clock icon for start time and end time. Arrangement must look 100% like image. Refer to Image 1a.
- Add a Preview Event" and a "Submit Event" button. Preview event should be redesigned to show a real preview display similar to single event post. (Now preview display is different) Refer to Image 1b.
- Event successful post page change. It should like 100% like my image. Refer to Image 1c.
2. Change Recurring Event (Located at the Consider this event as field in Submit Event page) ending into calendar format instead of days. Now "each even ends after" is a text field and is based on days. Users should be able to select the date from the calendar so events will not repeat after that date. This has to be functioning well. (Similar to [url removed, login to view] See the Event repeat field and Ends After field in Eventbrite.) Do this for weekly and monthly events. Also remove "year" option completely. Refer to Image 2.
3. Add a sorting filter for all event listing, except homepage. Example concept taken from airbnb: [url removed, login to view]+home%2Fapt&neighborhoods%5B%5D=N%C3%A1poles
It should function like the link shown except with some customized fields. Design should look 100% same as my image and functions same as "airbnb" sorting. Refer to Image 3a.
- Once user scroll past the red line, the highlighted part will be sticky to the menu and also a button Filter Events will appear. Refer to Image 3a and 3b.
4. Issues from Submit Event and Events Calendar page.
- Upload Image in Submit Event page has issues. Change the hover cursor for the Upload Image button to hand.
- Center the Upload Image wording in the button
- After Uploading images, the X (cancel button) cursor should be a hand when hover.
- When I try to arrange the images(by draggin) in Upload Image, the area becomes weird. Need to fix this.
- The website field in submission page should be edited so it has to have http:// infront. If user start with only www or others without http, then it will still be saved with http:// infront.
- Events Calendar page when loading has slight issue in header. The header will display the date and goes missing after that, but the header is longer than other page.
5. Add a sticky sidebar widget for Featured Events in my Wordpress Widget area. When "Is Featured?" option is selected under Tevolution > Monetization, the event will be featured. All Featured Events will have RANDOM chance of appearing in this sidebar everytime the page loads and this sidebar will be sticky (I will place this at the lowest sidebar area in every page). It should look 100% as in image. Refer to Image 5.
Payments will only be released once all points are fully completed. Milestone will be created fully, but will only be released if all points are completed (NO HALFWAY WORK).