- Local registration: Basic user registration form. Data will be saved on a local MySQL database provided by my host server at IXwebhosting. Activation code goes to user E-mail address.
- Facebook registration: Login and approving Facebook login. After, forwarding to registration form. Form must be fulfilled with info from Facebook incl. Facebok User id, name, email, location, gender, birthday, password, status (2 options) and then entered into our mysql database.
- This will need to completed in the same manner as the custom fields section described in the Facebook documentation at the following link: [url removed, login to view]
- Automatically checking of Facebook session and logging if user already logged in into Facebook or local Page
- If user not logged in, let him login via form. After request, chick first that user locally registered and pwd ok. If not, forward to Facebook login. If user not registered, forward back to registration form.
Written in PHP and MySql.
Please bid if you have enough experience on this kind of script. The job is done, once our developer tested and approved the code.
Important is the quality of code and developer takes the initiative. Please send me execution workflow with your bids.
Site design has yet to be completed. We need working code
We have a form example at http://www.fetelife.com/fbregister.php.
We need help with the user completing this form and our site/server retrieving the information and inputting the data from the form as a new user into our mysql database.
From this point the user will use the Facebook login plugin to login to the site based on information from our database.
Further details are explained on http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/registration/.
The documentation their clearly identifies what the site needs to do.