1. Front-End is base on concept as [url removed, login to view] for movie rental. We would want to be able to resemble of [url removed, login to view] with the “flowing movie queue” and be able to drag-and-drop movie into the movie-queue box, and obviously with the pre-paid credit showing in real-time as if the movie is added in or remove.
2. Our preset movie rental plan is “pre-paid” concept where customer will be able to choose $25/$50/$100 with fix pre-paid credits given to each plan (configurable in the back-end). Also we would want the shipping charge to be configurable for each pre-paid plan.
3. Our movies are series movie (multiple episodes) that would be in the DVD format, and each DVD is varying from 1 – 10 episodes (each episode equal to 1 pre-paid credit). As customer is renting, the number of their pre-paid credit will deduct of from the pre-paid account.
4. The My Queue will be in the flowing menu style and will following with customer to all pages within our website (please see the attachment sample)
5. As for shipping, customer would be able to print out the shipping back movie labels that will pulling from [url removed, login to view] (which is the vendor will provide the label print layout with barcode, web-developer will only need to send data on number of DVD).
6. As for the back-end, with each of the pending order and as we process, we also want to be able to print out shipping label which also handle by [url removed, login to view] server.
7. Customer Layout when login (please see the attachment snapshoot of blockbuster layout)
a. Front End – Blockbuster Style
b. Back End – Be able to Overview and over-ride/make change to customer account with additional control of some over-ride feature.
8. Same movie series DVD should be link for auto-checkout as if customer returned the first DVD of the series.
9. Auto-checkout for continue ship of movie series in customer renting list. Auto-renew membership plan and as an optional for customer to manually renew.
10. “Request for exchange” option link in customer’s current rental DVD list. With back-end showing as “exchange Queue”
11. Customer request for movie return shipping label will be auto-set max out to their total current “numbers holding DVDs” in their account. Back-end with over-ride option for additional as needed.
12. Recommendation movie Queue to customer will be based on the particular movie which we will assign “key” name of actors or actress with that particular movie back-end, secondly by Movie Category.
13. Auto-detected previous view movie from history/in Queue already.
14. Movie Trail play on the same page
15. Vietnamese notation control for back-end
16. Employee login account with limit access and features control by admin account (back-end).
17. Our current business operation is base on barcode for tracking movie. As for the web, we want to be able to do similar where we will manually assigned the barcode for the main copy, then additional copies of the movie will be in decimal as .01, .02, and so on.
18. Speed-return for movies where we can do the bulk return and the web should recognized of which copies rent to which customer and return correctly to their account as their original check out.
19. EASY TO MANAGE FOR BACK END