I am looking for someone to create a website in Drupal. I have all of the design and the graphics for the site and I do not need the content to be completed - just the structure so that I can add the content later.
This is an idea as to how the site will work:
1. A template with a top, middle and footer section (all CMS based). The middle section has a column down the right which includes a submenu for some pages. On some pages, such as the home page, the middle section is completely different.
2. A menu at the top containing the main sections: Products - Support - About
3. When you click on "products" you see a list of possible products:
Books, Cars, Toys
4. When you click on one of the products (e.g. books) you see the intro text for the possible books with a "read more" link (e.g: cooking books).
5. Clicking on one of the books shows you the main page (overview page) of that book with a sub menu appearing on the right containing links related only to that book. This submenu opens pages: Overview, FAQs, About the Author.
You may then click on FAQs, which means that at this stage the breadcrumbs at the top must be as follows:
Home > Products > Books > Cooking Books > FAQs
6. It must be updatable in such as way that the menu for "cooking books" is dynamically updated and so is the intro text that appears on the "books" page.
7. There must be breadcrumbs.
8. There must be a search.
9. The template must be CSS based.
10. A wysiwyg editor is a must.
11. Search Engine Friendly URL's are required.
12. It must be possible to add PHP code into some of the content pages.
If you feel that Drupal is suitable for this and if you know Drupal really well please let me know. Please include URLs of sites that you produced using Drupal, preferably with a similar layout.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $264 for this job
Hi, We take this oppurtunity to introduce ourself as an ISO 9001:2000 companyand also we are the first Indian IT company to have ISO 14001:2004 certification. Regards, Bhavik.