I have a DRUPAL 7 website which has been operational for 2 years. One of the themes does not process the search functions correctly so I tried to remove it. THen I noticed that not only can I not remove it, I also can not install any new themes.
I currently only have two themes enabled, however, if you go to structure -> blocks you will see that all themes are available to adjust settings. That is incorrect. If the theme is disabled, it should not show in the 'blocks' screen. I have tried all forms of uninstalling these themes. I have tried to clear the theme_registry & theme_cache. I have done every know piece of advice that I can find to get rid of this interference.
The main problem is that I need the search functions to work on the current theme "rt_modulus" from RocketThemes. The search will turn up results, but the links to those results are broken.
THere are two options to completing this project:
1. Repair the moduls search results so that the results link to the content
2. Successfully remove all themes except the base themes and also enable the installation of new themes.
One of the two is acceptable.