This project is to design two simple directory style Google Adsense websites. More similar websites development project is planned this year, and will highly likely to be awarded to the same team if the this project is completed at high standards and meeting requirements. Ideally we're looking for an agency who has outstanding design portfolio as well as good understanding of SEO, as the sites are to be designed with SEO best practice to attract Google's organic traffic. However all SEO meta tags, keywords, URLs etc will be provided.
Key requirements including (but not limited to)
1. Two sites will be designed for Google Adsense monetization purposes
Site structure can be similar, however the design theme need to be highly relevant to the site’s niche and look highly professional. E.g. life insurance, home insurance.
2. Apply best practice design and SEO (Google focus). E.g. site layout, structure, coding, graphics, URLs, alt tags, meta tags, headings.
3. Most of the site content will be dynamically generated including highly visible display of Google Adsense text and banner ads. At the bottom of Adsense ads, Google’s custom search organic results will be displayed. Some static text content will be provided.
4. Clean coding. All coding must comply with Google’s requirements, clean and can be easily maintained.
5. As a rough guide, the site content layout will be similar to [url removed, login to view], with same number of Adsense ads displayed. However the design is expected to be highly compelling and professional, unlike the site mentioned above.
6. There will be additional site category pages (insurance related) in the new site.
7. Directory listing names (companies) will be provided – however there will be only limited number of listings only.
8. Content pages along with instructions will be provided.
9. A draft site design is required for approval. The site design needs to blend well with Google Adsense ads.
Please note, only experienced design/development company or individual with feedback score of 4.5 or above will be considered for this project. Developers with previous experience of designing similar websites will be highly regarded. Project is to start asap.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Not for design reference, here's a similar site as example: usinsurancedirectory.com. Note there will be more pages and unlike this site, highly professional design is required. After one site is designed, the other site can pretty much use the same coding with some changes.