PROJECT PART 1 - [url removed, login to view] - WordPress Site
1) Design: Banners at the top of homepage - Banner 1 - Volunteer Banner - Pictures of young boys... they are an orphanage for boys from troubled homes but I would use happy pictures of boys (African American, Caucasian, primarily). Something that would make someone want to volunteer for them. The wording on the banner should say “Volunteer Now” and then say “You Can Make a Difference”.
2) Banner 2 - Take the Belk ad and combine with Paver program banner for a new banner. Point it to the Paver page on the site.
3) Banner 3 - Add new banner for 2013 Mardi Gras Ball (already designed) but needs to be sized to fit site.
4) Verify that the SSL Certificate is working and up to date on website where purchases are made. If not, I will purchase and provide you that SSL but need advice on how to do that.
5) Update the Sponsors Logos - Logos will be provided as jpgs
6) Link Mardi Gras Ball Banner -to the Mardi Gras Ball site.
7) On the site, there are big banners at the top with little squares to the right that represent those banners. Make those little square so they can be focused on a part of the banner that is easily read (not just the big banner)... if needed, we would want to create a different jpg for the small pic so that it is a better pic. We want to be able to read what the button says that you’re clicking on.... so one banner might say “Volunteer here” and you’d see that little button clearly... it would be almost like its own design for that square. - This item is not guaranteed since it may be contrary to the site design and require additional cost to fix. For example, they'd like one of the small squares to say "VOLUNTEER" or "VOLUNTEER NOW"
8) Put the information that is currently on this page - [url removed, login to view] on this page - [url removed, login to view] along with the Paver Program info. Delete the Building Campaign challenge page.
9) On the Volunteer page ([url removed, login to view]) - put a link to the contact page where there will be a fillable form on the top that emails to . Here's how the form should read: At the top of the Volunteer page, put, Click HERE to Volunteer! and link that to the Contact page. On the contact page at the top, put fillable information fields (see below) that will email to (the info that is currently on this page can stay on there and just come below this information.
Why Are You Emailing (drop down) - 1) To Volunteer, 2) To Donate, 3) General Inquiry
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $248 for dette job
Hello SIR, I Can Handle all your mentioned requirements easily. My profiles/reviews reflects my work and dedication. Please take a look at my other profiles (Links are mentioned in PMB). Regards, Tauseef
Hello Sir, Ready to start now. We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. Please check "Private Message Box" for more details. Thanks
Hello sir I am interested in doing this job for you.I can assure you of quality services from my side. PLZ CHECK PERSONAL MESSAGE FOR SAMPLE. Regards PHPYOUTH