Looking for a Yipit clone. Phase one to include:
- aggregate daily deals from different different Websites, like Groupon, LivingSocial, and more (will all be from with US, UK, or Australia).
- design logo for site
* Info collected: Deal provider, picture, main title of the offers, description and information, Retailer Price, New price, Discount, Time left, Buyers numbers, Affiliate link to offer website.
* Ability to sort by country, city, by Deal provider (Groupon, Livingsocial…), by category, by deals expiring time, and ability to select one or more criteria at once to display deals.
* Ability to pull in deals automatically and not only based on RSS feed
* Ability to categorize deals automatically
* Facebook integration (connect and comments)
* Setup a daily newsletter registration, with criteria choices and frequency, and ability to automatically email registered users with deals for their city
* Features like daily deals aggregator websites.
* Each page will have a title, meta description, and Headers (H1) tags.
* Built in free software
* Built in XML Sitemap
* Built in MySQL database
* script property is ours
* Must be secure
* Must be error/bugs free and look professional
For the first phase, I would like something that works perfectly (zero bugs), pulls in daily deals from 5 sites (I will provide list) for 5 cities (I will provide list). If everything works perfectly, I will move to a phase two where I will need ability to add any other group buying website and city easily from admin back end plus make. I will use the same freelancer for phase two if their work is good.
What you are bidding on now is quickly delivering a perfectly working site that pulls from 5 daily deal sites for 5 cities.
I would like to spend no more than $500 for phase one.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $511 på dette job
Hi, Please send me private message if you are interested. I have basic clone of yipit and we can take it and make script based on your requirements. Regards, Vedran