Looking for someone that could do somekind of a built in Yipit clone.
- aggregate daily deals from different about 10/15 Websites, like Groupon, KGBdeals, LivingSocial, and more.. (list will be given)
- Design psd's will be furnished (HTML slice needed)
* Info collected: Deal provider, picture, main title of the offers, description and information, Retailer Price, New price, Discount, Time left, Buyers numbers, Link to main website.
* Ability to sort by country, city, by Deal provider (Groupon, Livingsocial…), by category, by deals expiring time, and ability to select one or more criterias at once to display deals.
* Ability to pull in automatically the deals and not only based on RSS feed (must have)
* Ability to add any other group buying website easily from admin back end.
* Ability to categorize deals automatically
* Facebook integration (connect and comments)
* Setup a daily newsletter registration, with criteria choices and frequency
* Features like daily deals aggregator websites.
* Each page will have a title, meta description, and Headers (H1) tags.
* Built in free software
* Built in XML Sitemap
* Built in MySQL database
* script property is ours
* Must be secure
* Must be error/bugs free
Budget is around 1000$.
If job's done well, I'll use the same freelancer to build widget and iphone app.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1285 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, We have a platform created and case studies available. Please check your PMB for more information. Kind Regards, Kevin King, Sales Manager at Euro Access Software House Ltd