I am looking for a web developer to build a Groupon-like website with all the functionality of Groupon. I would like to be able to use a demo of the website so that we may check the functionality prior to purchasing.
Users receive an email; visit the site to buy the deal, the deal becomes valid once a certain number of deals are bought. Once the deal is valid, users’ credit cards are charged and users receive an email with a personalized printable voucher or coupon code (for online retailers). Development of this project must be fast and I require developers who already have done similar group buying website projects.
The website needs to be secure and protect private user data. No copyright laws/ intellectual property rights should be broken.
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
2) Categorize deals by area/location
3) Option to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or email.
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info
5) Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought)
6) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules & regulations of the deal
7) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
8)Ability to track & display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal & whether or not it “tipped”)
9) Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
10) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended & incorporates text & images
11) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
12) Ability to automate the site’s facebook & twitter feeds
13) Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook & twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too)
16) Must have admin panel/CMS and ready website which you have done before to let us take a look
17) Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
18) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
19) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
20) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
22) About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
23) User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
26) ability to integrate google maps
27) ability to login using facebook
28) money saved and groupons sold
42 freelancers are bidding on average $1841 for this job
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
I made a coupon and Groupon & Living Social spinoff website for a client that didnt pay final balance. Both can be yours for 925. Check out my PM for your website developer.
Dear Sir/Madam, We have a platform created and case studies available. Please check your PMB for more information. Kind Regards, Kevin King, Sales Manager at Euro Access Software House Ltd
Hi,I would like to bid on this project on behalf of my company Ejemplo Software.I have checked all [url removed, login to view] team can do it within $750 and within 25 [url removed, login to view] we will provide free tech support for a period of six mon Mere