We need an experienced web designer to turn Photoshop mockups for our blog into a Movable Type template using XHTML and CSS.
We will provide the necessary Photoshop documents and need them turned into a flexible Movable Type template based on our detailed written specifications. We will require strict adherence to our design and will be working on a very short timeline.
- Prior experience implementing a site using Movable Type as a CMS is an absolute must
- Thorough knowledge of web standards (needs to validate as XHTML 1.0 transitional)
- Experience implementing standards across different browsers
- Solid understanding of web usability guidelines
- Experience with user centered design a plus
Anyone bidding on the project will need to be able to begin on 7/28 and able to complete the entire project and incorporate minor changes by 8/7. Firm deadline.
The project has great potential for future, similar work with an exciting, VC-backed startup in Mountain View, CA.
Portfolio and referenced required.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $3041 for this job
I am really interested on this project and I garantee that I can do this project very nicely, high quality and be able to satisfy your need with the reasonable price. Please view PM.