I have a website. On that website we sell only 10 different items. Currently items are purchased as a single item only and check out is done through linkpoint / first data. I need a single html coded page that a buying customer could accomplish the following;
1. select the item(s) and quantities they want to purchase
2. Calculate the subtotal of the items selected
Calculate the Shipping Charges
Calculate the tax (if California)
Calculate the Total Charges of purchase
3. Enter Credit Card Number, Exp Date, Security Key on Credit Card
4. Enter Buyers Name
5. Enter Buyers Billing Address
6. Enter Buyers Billing phone number
7. Enter Buyers Email address
8. Enter Buyers Ship to name
9. Enter Buyers Ship to Address
10. Enter Buyers Ship to phone number
The code would need to match current firstdata / linkpoint connect memory field identifier variables inorder to process through their gateway.
Current website uses MS Frontpage as the primary. I do have Dreamweaver software but have not migrated existing frontpage html php pages over into dreamweaver CS3.