We are seeing a competent web developer to overhaul our existing website at UltraVPS (dot) com to convert it from using tables for layout purposes to being XHTML/CSS. Designer will be expected to re-code all website pages, and provide a dreamweaver template for any further development. We are looking to maintain the overall look and feel of the website, we primarily just want to clean up the coding.
- convert all existing pages to valid XHTML/CSS
- perform any incidental graphic design necessary to maintain continuity of website
- ensure all existing features of website are working as expected (javascrpt slider, menus, etc)
- provide DreamWeaver template for ease of future changes / additions to website
- fix any minor visual / aesthetic issues on current site
Please note that we will expect all pages on the site to pass w3c xhtml 1.0 transitional and css validators without any errors or exceptions. We are looking for a developer to get started on this project as soon as possible.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $401 for this job
We are the most experienced and highest rated US company on Freelancer.com. Check our reviews and be sure to read our PM. Look forward to working with you soon. Nova
Hi, I saw your project description. I have lot of experience with XHTML and HTML5 and JQUERY.I will do that on time. Please check my profile and portfolio. Thanks
++ I have the experience you require, well familiar with html/css, responsive website. provide div based, w3c valid, optimized, semantic code. ready to start. please check PMB ++
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.