Project plan to convert existing chat system to new chat system
Http://[url removed, login to view]
Our requirement are as follows.
• Remove all screens from the Flash Front-end and reduce it down to just a live chat client. This includes removing the register about & lost password features, the account management options, the login/logout options as well as upcoming and archives. All these will now be available from the mini-site
• Activate a clock view in the application that ticks down starting 24 hours before the event
• Ability for Senior Moderator to view pending questions count for each panelist
So far, we have the option to register (no emails are sent yet) and ability to login.
the following is still pending:
• Html homepage: The Homepage for intellivechat.com. This will replace the about page that we have currently in the Flash application:-In earlier phase this is a static site.
• Marking authorized and unauthorized sections as discussed. We spoke about how upcoming events will be visible to all but archives may only be available to registered users.
• Index of Upcoming events
• Index of Archives. The actual archive files are automatically generated after each event so VReach merely needs to make an index page for these archives:- Lost Password Retrieval. Was discussed in detail in the conference call.
• Email registration information to newly registered user.
• Account Management for user. i.e ability to change email, password, upload picture etc.