REQUIREMENTS (do not bid unless you meet):
- You are either a sole contractor or part of a small group (less than 5 individuals).
- You and all team members working on the project are open to having frequent discussions by Skype voice (at least 3X or more/week).
- You must have strong expertise in the CodeIgniter framework, PHP, and Ajax.
- You must have strong expertise in creating a system to allow purchasers to pay service providers through escrow.
- You accept an escrow-based payment structure tied to agreed-upon milestones where payment is rendered only upon satisfaction of completed milestones and expect no payment up front. Review my feedback across Elance, Odesk, Freelancer and you will see that I am a serious and reputable buyer.
- Full web development (front and back-end) of the attached spec.
- Read spec in full prior to bidding. We treat each applicant respectfully and invest time to consider each applicant - we expect the same treatment and random bids will immediately be filtered out.
- Though it may be assumed that certain sections not shown in the spec should be included, do not add any section or feature not shown in the spec to your bid price. Only bid on what you see.
- We have not decided whether we will hire one team or attempt to integrate three-four teams together so that we can finish this project asap. Though the attached spec is not the entire project (to be revealed in more details upon being selected), your bid price should be solely based on the attached spec.
- Provide estimated time for completion.
- Provide us a sample of past projects.
- Include the message "I have expertise in the CodeIgniter Framework" along with your bid to show that you have read this.
- We welcome questions because we prefer accuracy in the bid price. Ask as much as you want.
- Ignore the stated budget and bid based on what you believe to be reasonable and realistic.