the freelancer will:
1) take a new design template (already designed by us) and apply it to a 5 page website (inc. 2 forms), freelancer has the freedom to modify this layout within reason
2) optimize forms layout and flow (the site has simple forms, so not too much time here is needed)
3) use php, valid xhtml and valid seo tactics for tags/content; use css layout from Matthew James Taylor and css reset from Eric Meyer; use jquery
4) implement lightbox for gallery and testimonials
5) add in a few content items: 3-5 more testimonials/images. freshen content placement
6) we'll provide 6-10 photos that "theme" the website, they will need to be used to graphically enhance the content
7) adjust site music with provided file
8) validate compatibility for ie7+,ff+2+,chrome,saf3+,opera 8+ (all within 95-98%)
9) finalize the project by making sure 1-8 are complete and run on our server (w2k8r2+iis7+perl+php5.2.6)
Terms & Conditions of Freelancer/Employer relationship:
1. All code, programs, flash, images, designs produced by the freelancer that pertain to this project are fully released (copyrights, code, intellectual property, etc) to the employer.
2. Freelancer will not attempt to make contact with the owner of the website or web app. Freelancer will only make contact with the employer.
3. Freelancer agrees and understands that all information of this project is intellectual property of the employer and will keep this information confidential.
4. Upon completion (as determined in the project description), payment will be rendered to the freelancer by the employer and all produced assets of this project will be turned over or released to the employer.