for an X-cart powered multiple vendors online store.
We invite you to participate in a development of a custom multiple-vendors online mall. Basic X-cart Pro installation comes in a relatively raw condition and needs some modifications for the project. We would like to configure X-cart Pro for the use with PayPal payment system. You may want to download the X-cart here: [url removed, login to view] and set it up on a test server. Use PayPal Sandbox and some of the paragraphs below to demonstrate your experience. After we make sure you are fit for the project you will be given an administrator access to our web-site. Feel free to give us your suggestions and ask questions about the project so we can start working together faster.
What has to be done to the X-cart Pro 4.4 version (see link above):
1. Rename “Provider” to “Seller”.
2. Add to the top of the front page “Sign in. New to Website? Start here.”
3. When a user clicks onto “Start here” link he has to be given an opportunity to sign-up as a buyer and seller at the same time. In other words any buyer will have an access to the seller’s part of the web-site, and sell his stuff if he so desires.
4. When a user clicks onto the “Sign in” link at the top of the front page he has to be given an opportunity to sign in as a buyer and, after successful sign-in, he will be able to shop on the web-site. While shopping, the button “Sell Your Stuff Here” will be available at the top right corner of all the web-pages. By clicking on the button, user will be directed to the seller module of the web-site.
5. At the sign-up (after user clicks “Start here”) user has to provide a valid credit card and/or paypal account so we know that the user is legitimate. Only allow users with USA address to use the system at the moment. In case of the errors, show one of the two messages “Sorry, at the moment we can not provide service at your country” (if user is out of States), or “We are unable to verify your credit card/ PayPal account. Please contact Customer Support at ”
6. Configure the system to work with a Premier PayPal account (as an individual business entity) using PayPal’s Website Payments Standard checkout system.
7. Remove the “affiliates” panel from the web-site (temporarily, so it can easily be added later).
8. Optimize the system so it will require minimum fees for PayPal service (mass payments, transactions between individual accounts, etc). We are open for your suggestions and recommendations.
9. All changes to the original X-cart Pro code have to be diligently documented and provided to us in a separate file (and inside the code when needed) before the final payment.
10. There will be two payments for the job. First (40%), after we see and test the working system on our server. At this point all main parts of the site should work Ok. Second (60%), after we are satisfied with the final release of the site and receive documentation of changes to the original code.
Thank you for reading and hoping for long term cooperation in creating our online store!
Keywords: X-cart, xcart, php, paypal
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $651 på dette job
hello Mr respectable client i have gone through your requirement i can complete the work with more proficiency ... this is ongoing project..http://sureshmajji.asia.gp... please PMB... thank you
Hello, We don't have any X-cart resources currently but can handle the same in custom PHP or in [login to view URL] refer the PM for details. Thanks and regards. Achitya