I have an iOS application uses Foursquare API to query venues. I would like to have a user database, user can register an account, post comment, rate venue, and save venue as favourite.
- User: ID, Name, Email
- Comment: Foursquare unique venue ID, Poster Name("Name" from User table), Posted Timestamp, Message
- Rating: Foursquare unique venue ID, Rating (1 to 5)
- Favourites: Foursquare unique venue ID, User ID("ID" from User db)
Frontend (admin panel):
- Manage user table
- Manage comment, rating, favorites tables
- Create new user with ID, Name, Email
- Post comment (by Foursquare unique venue ID)
- Send Foursquare unique venue ID to return comment Poster Name("Name" from User table), Posted Timestamp, Message
- Send Foursquare unique venue ID to return Rating
- Send ID to return Favourites (Foursquare unique venue ID)
optional: would like to add a Check-in value for venue, records the total amount of users have checked-in a specific venue.
You can take a look my website VanEat.ca about this iOS app, hopfully can give you some ideas of what the app looks like and how I would like to achieve, the comment system I am currently using is Disqus, and I would like to have similar basic features. All APIs need to be returned in JSON format.
The user profile also needs an profile image.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2487 for dette job
I have done similar project recently, please discuss. I will provide you well designed web app using php and bootstrap with api capabilities. waiting for your reply. thanks
HI sir, ready to start with you immediately. i'm very expert with PHP/mySQL/AJAX/HTML/CSS and can use a framework for more clean and security of app. looking to hire from you, kind regards. Dkouk