1. We want a near exact replica of this site micronet dot com .
2. I need a total of three (3) clones each to be installed on a separate domain and capable of making it appear different in the future but for now each will look and feel the same.
3. Copy existing product and any options or attributes into the new database for the three sites to display.
4. SAGE software is currently being used. It can extract information but the primary purpose of this job other than the three ecommerce sites is for a programmer to build a database system that will import the data which is streamed from my manufacturers and will combine them into one database system and it needs to be made so that all data that is collected from the manufacturers and will update (sync) to the existing three ecommerce sites updating any changes that has been made. This needs to be made fully automated as possible in order to update the manufacturers changes such as price, body text, image, etc over to the ecommerce sites. I’m open to discuss if we should have everything move to one central database (MySQL Database) in the cpanel for instance where all three sites would call for this information or if it would be better to keep each segregated where they import independent of each other but I’m thinking one central database may be best. If you are providing maintenance for your client, then we can create a cloud based hub so all information is sent there and the client will be more dependent on your services. A HUB host subscription would be required for this.
5. I need a module / contribution from whatever ecommerce solution we use to be installed so the client can send it to his desktop (or to the cloud) so it can not only be uploaded to all three sites but also used for importing into other sites like eBay, [url removed, login to view], and Amazon (the client is providing the solution for importing into these other sites and I’m only concerned with uploading into the three ecommerce shops at this point).
6. Included in the installation of the three (3) ecommerce sites would include up to 6 additional add-on contributions such as cart-recovery, email contact, newsletter, quickbooks reports, analytics, or other that can be obtained free from most GNU’s. If a custom one is needed to be created, I will do this at a very reasonable rate but thought I’d throw this offer in for free.
7. GUI will be relatively simple, I want it to look just like that site mentioned above.
8. Minor tweaks and such are no problem but anything not mentioned in the job description above “might” change the quote.
9. See the attached Flow Chart
10. Ask if there is any questions before posting a quote and estimate for how long it will take to complete this job.
Terms of Business: My terms of business are pretty simple. The job must be completed in full before I'll release the money so please do not ask for a up-front milestone. Once the job is completed as described above, the balance will be immediately released from escrow. A bonus may be given if you complete the job in exceptional quality and within the quoted time frame you claim you can complete the job.
That’s it, pretty simple.
Michael D Baker
Project Management USA
20 freelancers are bidding on average $2146 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
we can do any kind of website project , mass email marketing, data scraping, database hacking at lowest rate. we can provide emails from any city and from any category. less rate and time in compare to market.