We are looking for php/mysql programmer and web graphic designer to create auto classified site. The requirements are listed below. Overall the site code must be well commented to ease the job of future enhancements and is template friendly, also database transactions (coding) should be optimized for high volume site traffic to avoid slowness.
When submitting your bid, please provide us with portfolio of previous projects.
If you have done a similar project in the past with more or less the same features, please provide a link for consideration.
- A welcome note
- A news section with "read more" link that takes a user to a news only page (more details below).
- Featured and last 10 cars
- A search box as drop down menus: Country, Make, Models, Year, Prices (min and max) to filter results.
- Log in box
- Links: Home, Sell Your Car, About Us, Contact Us, News
- RSS feed feature of the latest 15 cars submitted along with the picture and basic details.
- A demo link to demonstrate the usage of the site for buyers and sellers. This could be done in flash (preferred) or html.
1. User accesses the site and can browse through drop down menus: Country, Make, Models, Year, Prices (min and max) to filter results. Except for the prices, other fields should be pre-loaded based on the selection prior to it.
2. Search results should display the results in a table with a picture if available and most important details such as make, model, year, price, and picture. There should be an option to compare up to three results.
3. User can access an ad by clicking on any ad (featured, last 10 cars, search results)
4. If a link is clicked an Ad should display a picture of the car if available and common details
5. Buyer can then email the seller, print the ad, or email to a friend.
- Private sellers must register to keep track of number of cars sold
- Seller is able to post an ad by selecting Country, Make, Models, Year, Prices (min and max) from a drop down menu. Categories must load automatically and admin can add/edit/delete either one of the three.
- Seller is required to fill details such as: make, model, year, kilometers, transmition, interior color, exterior color, cylinders.. etc.
- Seller can upload up to 5 pictures
1. Seller accesses the site and clicks on "Sell your car" link.
2. A form is presented and seller must first Register or login
3. After registration/login a seller can select Country, Make, Models, Year, Prices (min and max)from a drop down menu.
4. Then add details such as name, email and common car details including price.
5. Seller is also given the chance to select "Featured" ad. If selected, then he must be forwarded to a billing gateway such as paypal. This feature can be enabled or disabled from the admin page.
[url removed, login to view] can also upload up to 5 pictures
Seller - Admin Page:
- Add, edit, delete ad
- In Edit ad, seller can change any aspect of the add including adding or deleting pictures.
- change account information including password
Admin – Admin page:
- Can view/edit/delete ads
- Can view/edit/delete private sellers
- WYSIWYG editor to post news
- Ability to add news in RSS like [url removed, login to view] rss
- Ability to add one or more RSS news sources with the ability to show one or both sources in the main page.
- Ability to determine how long an ad can run for
- Ability to determine how many ads should display on the first page
- Ability to add/edit/delete the categories which include country, make, and model
- Ability to enable/disable featured ad.
- ability to enable/disable payment for each new ad listed through a billing gateway such as paypal.
- Site should be easy on the eyes with nice colors and appealing. Background should be white. More inline with the new wave of simple designs as web 2.0 sites
- Logo would be great: "Cars4Sale.ae"
- Site should be very user friendly and straight forward.