Key Project Requirements:-
1. Complete clone of "www.sedo.co.uk". You will have to become a member of [url removed, login to view] (its free) to check out how it works.
2. I shall provide you with domain name and linux hosting space - you shall need to recommend the right infrastructre required to manage the load of 1 million customers + atleast 5000 transactions a day.
3. The website must not copy the graphical design from sedo - just the concept [I am not looking for a copy cat developer]. You are allowed to get creative, but remember to keep it simple.
4. The shopping site supports a blog / community blog - my site shall need to do the same.
5. New features will be
a> paying members (premium) can see additional content
b> affiliates (paying members can have affiliates)
c> affiliate club (paying affiliate members can see the content
6. The site should support sms alert to be sent out to interested members when a new product is listed.
7. The site should support RSS feed.
8. The winning bidder should be ready to partner with us. This site would require a lot of day to day changes when it is live plus - we plan to introduce promotions from time to time which would require website changes to be undertaken by the winning bidder at a pre-agreed cost [SLA's shall also be defined].
8. we need a very strong administration module - daily sales reports & statistics, customer information , purchase trend reports etc. Either you can design a report module - or you could alternative create a module though which raw data can be exported onto a RDBMS.
9. Time is critical - we need this done as of yesterday .. but if not.. the sooner you can get the job done - the better it is going to be for us.
10. Money is not off the essence - we've got great investors backing us up - but please note - selection criteria is not just the money stuff .. its also about what you can offer.
11. Please only serious bidders. Please be ready to sign a mutual NDA before project starts. All work done shall be the property of Ozlab Pty Ltd.
12. Key selection criteria: 1) Creativity, Simplicity & Quality of Work 2)Time to Execute 3) Price 4) Ongoing Commitment.
**** Please note the following when you bid
1. I would expect you to have read and analysed my requirements before you put up a quote. Please don't send comments such as "can be done", "we can do it". I am more interested to know your thoughts on how each requirement of mine can be met.
2. Please don't write too much about your company and your work portfolio. I'll request you for sample work / demo / reference if I like your initial response. This way we save both our time.
3. I shall be very interested to know why you think you should be awarded the project.
4. validation of bidders abilitie
51 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3691 for dette job
We are ready to work with this project. We have a strong team of 18 developers expertise in development of auction sites. Please send us more spec regarding this project via pm. Arun, i-Net Solution