• Be responsible in enhancing and maintaining our law firm website
• Be tasked to develop a website for our real estate business and continually enhance it after
• To continuously monitor our website to prevent dead pages/down links and immediately correct any problems if they arise
• Optimize the websites and every webpage on search engines
• Use SEO strategies to increase the numbers of unique visitors driven to our websites
• Be able to commit to in depth keyword research to unearth high commercial intent, high search volume, low competition keywords
• Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build the website ranking, profile and traffic
• Provide a daily work accomplishment report
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in website development and search engine optimization
• Must be able to provide a website design portfolio and at least 2 pages of SEO optimized domain names
• Have a sound understanding of all on-page SEO best practices such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture (i.e. SEO-friendly URL structure, internal linking, SEO-friendly scripts and CMS, etc).
• Have a passion for web development and SEO
• Flexible and proficient
• Innovative and reliable
• Problem-solver and self-motivated
How to Apply:
Email with your cover letter in the body of the email and resume as a Word/PDF attachment. Email with subject: WEB DEVELOPER WITH SEO EXPERTISE. Please include your salary requirements in the body of the email.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
We have gone through your requirement and would happy to share that Project is very much in line with our technical strength and ability. Please check PMB for more details.