I am looking for someone that can make a site from scratch that will fulfill the following requirements:
* Professional look and feel whilst also being easy and fun to navigate
* offer search options for Australian accommodation
* display search results from [url removed, login to view] (for which the site will be an affiliate).
* This is where it gets tricky: Once a customer has chosen there desired accommodation choice the site will offer two options:
1. Continue with there booking as normal
2. accept a promotional offer to reduce the rates further.
If the customer chooses option 1, the booking will be made through the normal process using [url removed, login to view]'s normal affiliate booking system.
If the customer chooses to accept the promotional offer and reduce the rates the customer will the run through a qualification page to make sure they meet the promotions minimum qualification. if they do not qualify they will be notified straight away and have the option to book as per normal. if they do qualify for the offer and wish to book, the website will then make a booking through [url removed, login to view] spending money from my companies bank account, the customer will then pay my company not expedia. Once the booking has made the client will then be taken to a promotional offer booking page to set-up a date and time to view the promotional offer.
* the site will then send the customers information and promotional booking information to different email addresses dependent on which location the customer has chosen for there accommodation booking.
* The site also needs to be able to track every client that has accepted the promotional offer, as any client that does not attend the promotional presentation will be required to make up the discount and will be charged on the credit/debit card used to purchase the accommodation.
* Logo design (If you believe you are capable in all other aspects of the site but would rather not do the logo we will consider outsourcing this to someone else)
* Complete front and back end set-up
This is just a brief overview and im sure once working with the right people we will find some more things to add
If you believe you can do this please feel free to get in touch