We currently operate an alpha-level simulation game.
We have most coding in place, but need someone with coding abilities to assist with troubleshooting. Some of the items we need assistance with include:
-preventing outside scripts of any kind especially auto refreshers and scripts that would allow any kind of advantage to a player
- apostrophe's currently do not work on player pages
- would like to implement a "preview" option on forum posts
- item trades do not work...need re-done
- alerts are bugged and need re-done
- one of the store items is bugged and the picture turns into the picture of another item
- we have a new feature we would like to implement involving quests that a player completes.
We realize that without full knowledge of the level of work you're looking at, it may be difficult to give an estimate. Perhaps you could give us an hourly rate for us to look at?
Also should support Firefox 3.0.
If we are pleased with the work, we are beginning work on our next simulation game and may look to hire for more ground-floor web-based simulation game building.